Getting way too much screen time and not enough sleep in lockdown 3.0? Me too. Here’s a quick little guide on how to cover dark circles so you can jump on those video calls looking fresh as a daisy.
1. First, I like to depuff my eye area by using a cooling eye gel like the Soap & Glory Puffy Eye Attack Turbo-Boost Hydragel.
2. I then lift the shadows under my eyes by using Bobbi Brown’s Corrector in Peach with my ring finger to warm and gentle pat in the product.
3. I dab on a few dots of the Too Faced Born This Way Concealer in Golden Beige under my eye and blend away with a Zoeva Concealer brush. This concealer is so full coverage yet hydrating as it’s infused with ingredients like Hyaluronic Acid, Alpine Rose and Coconut Water.
4. Then I like to set this with Laura Mercier’s Loose Translucent Setting Powder by pushing in the product with Huda Beauty’s Bake & Blend brush. This prevents your concealer from creasing and settling into fine lines and also helps it last longer. Pro tip: Use a subtle highlight powder and apply on any sunken areas under your eyes to brighten and lift this area.
5. Finally to cover any discolouration on my eyelids, I like to use the Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette and swipe on the nudey-pink shade, ‘Stark’, across the inner corner and centre of my eye and bring back some definition with the brown shade, ‘Primal’, by blending this along my crease and bottom lash line.
If you’re more a visual learner, check out my latest tutorial demonstrating all of these steps here.
I hope that helps!